The cake cutting at your wedding can be a fun and playful moment. Whether you are looking for classic songs, pop songs, country music or rock ‘n roll, there is a cake cutting song that will fit the moment at your wedding. Whatever style of music, we recommend you choose something that is a little more upbeat to keep the guests entertained and the excitement in you going.
Here are our top selections for cake cutting songs during your wedding reception:
- How Sweet It Is – James Taylor
- Sugar, Sugar, The Archies
- Sweetest Thing – U2
- I Can’t Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch) – Four Tops
- Happy Together – The Turtles
- Sweet Emotion – Aerosmith
- Honey Bee – Blake Shelton
- Pour Some Sugar on Me – Def Leopard
- The Sweet Escape – Gwen Stefani Feat. Akon
- Only Wanna Be With You – Hootie & The Blowfish
You will want to start off a little serious to get some good pictures of your and your new spouse with the cake. Remember to move slowly and put your hands together on the cake cutter to help out your photographer.