If you are considering choreographing your wedding reception first dance song, the music you pick is as important as choreography you go with. Here are a few of our favorite classic first dance songs that you can work with a dance instructor on to wow guests at your wedding!
- The Way You Look Tonight – Frank Sinatra
- At Last – Etta James
- What A Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
- Fly My To The Moon – Frank Sinatra
- Unforgettable – Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off You – Frankie Valli
- In My Life – Beatles
- It Had To Be You – Harry Connick Jr.
- You Are So Beautiful – Joe Cocker
- Heaven – Bryan Adams
Learn more about what to consider when planning to choreograph your first dance song at your wedding.